October 15, 2005 SURGE Deployment
Monday, 16, 2005 – 1200 Hrs
- Ralph Halper IC for EMS Task Force reported at 830 this morning that they were in Tenn. and that things were going well. They did have one flat tire.
- Andy from the EMSO will be at the command post around 200pm this afternoon, he will start setting things up for the group.
Sunday 15, 2005 – 0900 Hrs
- The EMS Task Force 2 has left LA to return to PA on Sunday evening.
- The EMS Task Force 3 is staging at
- SA office and plan to leave at 1030, the NE group will leave from RT81 about 1030 and the SE will stage at the Mont Co Training Center to leave around 1230.
- Both groups will be spending tonight in Knoxville area before completing their trips.
- There will be a update daily at 930,
- Good Luck to the group going and welcome home to task force 2 on their return.